Lete

From male 30(3706 km)
39%
match
60%
friend
45%
enemy

To
Date 03/22/2008 - 1:45pm
Subject lete be friends

32M, Lahore, Pakistan
Can't believe it's happening
It's happening to me,
I finally found that someone
Who has set my heart a free.

You are so sweet and thoughtful,
A gentleman through and through,
I didn't believe I could find someone
As beautiful as you.

Your eyes so blue like the ocean,
Your smile just warms my soul,
Your voice so deep and soothing,
It is hard to stay in control.

I love the way we can talk,
For hours at a time,
About things like the weather,
To a child's nursery rhyme.

I love the way you hold me,
Your arms so strong and tight,
And when you go to kiss my lips,
My body takes off in flight.

I never would have thought,
That I could feel this way,
You bring me so much happiness,
Each and every day.

Niciun comentariu: